In market for vehicle? READ THIS
BEWARE!!! 82% of consumers who purchased a car last month paid a sales price over MSRP*, leaving them with inflated monthly payments and negative equity. We are very proud to be one of the few dealers in the Houston-area who are not adding $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000 “market adjustments” to our vehicles. If you are in the market for a new (or used) vehicle, please consider us. Keep reading to learn more about our current sales practices and discounts.
With vehicles in short supply, many dealers have chosen to overcharge customers, raising prices anywhere from $2,000 to $20,000 over MSRP (see our Wall of Shame below). We made the decision to not overcharge any of our customers and provide fair and discounted prices that everyone qualifies for; here are a few of the promotions and practices we are currently offering all Houston-area shoppers.
– No ‘Market Adjustments’ – We are not selling new vehicles over MSRP (Yep! Even on Yukon, Tahoe and 2500 Diesel trucks (but does exclude ZR2)).
– Lowest Add-Ons Around – Most dealers provide value-add products to new vehicles when they arrive at the dealership but not all add-ons are created equal. At Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC, our add-ons package is only $799 and includes:
a)nitrogen in the tires,
b) Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) for 12 months,
c) ceramic coating protectant for 12 months,
d) wheel locks,
e) tailgate lock (trucks only),
f) theft recovery markings on vehicle.
Other Houston area stores charge add-ons ranging from $998 to $2,800 with the Houston-area average add-on at $1,970. By purchasing with us you could save an average of $1,171 on just the add-on.
– Passing on Factory Rebates to Customers – Although factory rebates are not what they used to be, General Motors is providing some small discounts on trucks and compact SUVs. However, some dealers have elected to keep the incentive themselves instead of passing it on to the customer. We are passing on factory rebates to our customers to help lower the price of their purchase.
– Reserve and Save – If you reserve a vehicle that is in-transit to our store (meaning it should arrive within the next two weeks), you will receive a significant discount by waiting to buy from us. On average, customers have saved $5,000 when reserving with us versus another GM store in the Houston area. Reserving a vehicle is easy. Review our In-Transit Vehicles list online and contact us via chat, email, text, or phone and we will reserve your vehicle. We created a list of all inbound units because many do not show on our website and want customers to see all arriving vehicles in one place.
– In-Stock Discounts – Check our site regularly for Martin discounts on in-stock units, including $500 off of accessories. Our rebates are updated weekly so check back often. We have about three or four units that are in-stock any given week and this is a great way to save.
– Transparent, Laidback Experience – I don’t think we could sum it up any better than one of our customers stated in her five-star review of our store on March 4, 2022 “Friendly, honest country dealership”. See what others have to say about us here.
What does buying at Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC add up to for you? A lot of saved $$$$s and a nice buying experience. We are proud of our team and ability to provide the absolute best customer service while not overcharging you. Give us a call, text, email, or chat and we promise you’ll immediately feel the difference.
*Wall Street Journal, A New Brand of Sticker Shock Hits the Car Market, 2022