Welcome to Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC!
In 2017, Martin Chevrolet Buick GMC celebrated its 76th anniversary and I became the dealership’s fourth-generation family dealer. We’ve put together a unique mix of people and processes to deliver the best sales and service experience to you. When you work with us, here is OUR PLEDGE to you:
- Great People – We have a group of smart, thoughtful, hardworking, and honest people that go above and beyond to make you happy. They love their job, enjoy their colleagues and our customers.
- Free and Useful Information – Why spend hours researching when we can provide you the answers (for free!)? We understand the research phase – the phase where you may be shopping competitive makes, trying to understand available vehicle features, finding the best vehicle for your lifestyle, etc. We created the Customer Care Team to answer your questions. You can text, email, chat, or call us or search our free online resource library.
- Deal Your Way – You don’t have to step foot in our dealership to buy a vehicle. We are happy to communicate with you via phone call, text, email, or chat – whatever is easiest for you. We even offer a shopping platform that allows you to purchase completely online. We can handle all paperwork online or via mail and deliver your vehicle to your front door (delivery free of charge). However, 90% of our customers still visit us on the showroom floor and you are always welcome to walk in.
- Fast Sales and Service – Want to spend as little time with us as possible? We won’t take it personally. We know you are busy. If you are buying, we can get the paperwork started before you arrive to expedite your visit. For our service customers, you can make appointments for Quick Lube and Service Center diagnoses/repair. No more waiting.
- Great Selection – We have an extensive inventory but if we don’t have the exact vehicle you want, we will find it and bring it to our dealership free of charge.
- Ongoing Support – Whatever you may need help with, we will be there. Join our monthly training session to learn about the features of your new vehicle. Get notified when it’s time for an oil change or tire rotation.
- Community Giving – Since our doors opened in 1941, we’ve been giving back time and resources to Cleveland and surrounding communities. For every car purchased from us, we give back to the charities and organizations you support.
If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to our General Manager, Tom Broadway, or myself. Our doors are always open.